Board of Directors
Sir William Allen, KCMG, JP, Bahamian
- Chairman, Bahamasair Holdings Ltd., 1973-1980
- Governor, Central Bank of The Bahamas, 1980-1987
- President, Matrix Investment Ltd., 1987-1992
- Senator and Minister of State in the Ministry of Finance and Planning in the Government of the Bahamas, 1992-1994
- Minister of Finance and Member of Parliament for the Montaqu Constituency, 1994-2002
- Director, Guaranty Trust Bank Limited, 1989-1992, April 2003 to present
James P. Coyle, B. Comm., C.A., British
- Member of the New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants.
- Formerly with KPMG practices in New Zealand and The Bahamas.
- Resident Director of various offshore Banks situated in Nassau, Bahamas, 1988 to 2001
- Director – Guaranty Trust Bank Limited, Nassau, Bahamas, 1988 to 2003.
- Managing Director - Guaranty Trust Bank Limited, Nassau, Bahamas, 2003 to present.
Jerome E. Pyfrom
- Member of the Legal society – “Middle Temple”, England (1993)
- Member of the Bahamas Bar Association (1993)
- Member of the Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners
- Director of Union Bancaire Privée Bahamas (Geneva based Swiss Bank)
- Director of Guaranty Trust Bank Limited, 2001 to date
- Director/owner – 300,000 sq. ft. - The Mall at Marathon
- Real Estate Developer – Bahamas - 1963 to date.
Carmen Gibson Moxey, Bahamian
- Accountant - Guaranty Trust Bank Limited, 1980-1987, 1997-2003
- Formerly with British American Group, 1987 to 1997
- Financial Controller – Guaranty Trust Bank Limited, 1997 to 2003
- Finance Director – Guaranty Trust Bank Limited, 2003 to present
Frances Turnquest, TEP, Bahamian
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Formerly with S.F.E. Banking Corporation, Nassau, Bahamas
- Secretary to the Board, Guaranty Trust Bank Limited, Nassau, Bahamas, 2003 to present
- Manager, Trust & Corporate Services, Guaranty Trust Bank Limited, Nassau, Bahamas, 2003 to present
- Director, Guaranty Trust Bank Limited, Nassau, Bahamas 2013 to present